I wish I was dreaming... oh wait, I am.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Gotta Pee

I had to pee last night. So, coincidentally, I dreamed about being in a
house that was being remodeled. It was huge, with more bathrooms than I
could count. None of them worked, but there were many. What's more was
that there were toilets everywhere, in the middle of the living room,
bedroom, everywhere. These didn't work either. I ran around the house
checking every room, every toilet for one that worked and I may have
found one, but the door was closed. I think someone was in there. Both
good and bad, I was not able to relieve myself in my frustrating dream
and felt I was about to explode. Then I woke up, and I didn't really
have to go too badly. Weird, huh?

1 Comments:

  • i have to pee really bad right now

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home