I wish I was dreaming... oh wait, I am.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Last night I dreamt that I was hanging from the bottom of a small airplane flown by my friend Luke. We flew over the desert and I saw a lot of cows. I don't know what cows were doing in the desert, but when we went high, I thought they wree another animal like a horse or something, but then we went lower and I saw that they were really just cows. There were a lot of them. Cows. A lot. (Nodding my head as I type.) Cows.
The desert was majestic and extended as far as I could see. But then we crashed next to a road because of a Canandian oil conspiracy planned and executed by the Canadian Postal Service. I felt stupid because I should have saw it coming. They always wore orange t-shirts and instead of delivering the mail to Canadian residents, they were checking the oil in our plane in the desert. I've never met a Canadian in the desert before. It just doesn't seem right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home